Ballantyne RV & Marine offers USA Travel Care Extended Service Plans by American Guardian. For more info Call Eric Bures at 866-924-9161Ext. 107.
With USA Travel Care consumers will be provided with exclusionary coverage on a Motorhome, Travel Trailer, 5th Wheel, Pop-up, or Slide-In Camper giving consumer protection designed for the RV lifestyle. USA Travel Care offers 3 Plans for Towable RV's... Platinum, Gold, Silver, & Silver Classic. Nationwide Coverage (Coast to Coast including Canada), Toll Free Claims Service (Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff waiting to help), Unlimited Number of Claims (Can be as High as the Value of your RV), Corporate Credit Card (Payments made Directly to your Repair Facility), Ability to Transfer upon Resale (Increases the resale value of your RV), USA Travel Care Pays for. (Parts, Labor, Fluids and applicable States Sales Tax for each authorized repair), All you pay is your low deductible.
1. PLATINUM COVERAGE: is Exclusionary which means every component of the Towable is covered, except those components shown in a short exclusions list within your contract includes components 1-21.
2. WATER HEATER: Burner assembly, tank, thermostat, thermocouple, gas valve, heating elements, fittings and connections, control panel,electronic ignition assembly, wiring harness, switches, relays and printed circuit boards.
3. FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Water pump, compressor, water tank(s), water lines, manifold and pipes, connections and fittings, faucets, traps.
4. WASTE SYSTEM: Shower basin, toilet, sink(s), in sink-disposal and switch, holding tanks, gate valves, connections, pipes and traps.
5. AIR CONDITIONING (ROOF MOUNTED): 110 Volt or Central System: Compressor, evaporator, condenser, accumulator, expansion valve, receiver drier, high/low cutoff switches, pressure cycling switch, electronic module, printed circuit boards, blower/fan motor, ducts and registers, thermostat, control panel, switches, capacitors, relays, heat strips, heat pump, ceiling fan(s), bathroom vent motor.
6. RANGE AND OVEN: Microwave oven, convection oven, power hood, range burner assembly, thermostat, thermocouple, burner valves, ignitor/ ignition assembly, printed circuit boards, fittings, lines and connections.
7. L.P. GAS/PROPANE SYSTEM: Regulators, gas bottles (except valves and gauges), mounting brackets, pigtails, gas lines, fittings and connections, leak detector and automatic shut-off valve.
8. HEATING SYSTEM: Furnace, ignitor/ignition assembly, burner assembly, thermocouple, gas valve, lines, fittings and connections, thermostat, control panel, blower/fan motors, heat pump, heat strips, printed circuit boards, ducts, ductwork and registers.
9. REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER: Thermostat, thermocouple, 2 or 3 way cooling unit, burner assembly, ignitor, control panel, switches, fittings and connections, printed circuit boards, latch and door seal(s).
10. FRAME: Metal frame, brackets and welds. Winch stand, frame landing gear, jack, coupler. Lift crank assembly for Pop Ups.
11. BRAKE SYSTEM: Master cylinder, electric or hydraulic brake actuators, backing plates and drums.
12. SUSPENSION SYSTEM: Axle(s), spindles, hub bearings, wheel bearings, coil springs, leaf springs, spring hangers, rubberized suspension components.
13. INTERIOR/EXTERIOR: Door handles, door hinges, storage compartment handles, hinges and latches. Factory Installed or Factory Approved Dealer installed manual awning-crank assembly and torsion arms (excludes fabric covering or weather damage).
14. AUDIO/VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT: Factory Installed or Factory Approved Dealer installed stereo radio receiver, amplifier and speakers, compact disc and cassette player, antenna and rotor package, antenna motor, antenna control panel and signal amplifier, television sets (allowance up to a maximum of 32" display screen and excluding plasma, high definition and LCD display screens).
15. SEALS AND GASKETS: Includes seals and gaskets and sealing boots for the components listed under the selected coverage level shown on the Information Page.
16. TAX / FLUIDS / LUBRICANTS: We will reimburse as required for state and local taxes, necessary fluids, lubricants and refrigerant to complete covered repairs.
17. WEAR AND TEAR: A covered wear and tear Breakdown will be deemed to occur when a component fails to perform its function as it was originally designed to work in normal service with required maintenance due to material failure or defects in workmanship and outside the manufacturer's design tolerance.
18. AUXILLARY POWERPLANT/GENERATOR: Factory installed or Factory Approved-Dealer Installed: All internally lubricated components of the powerplant engine including the engine block and cylinder head. Starter, ignition coil, switches, hour meter and gauges, voltage regulator, power converter, inverter, generator assembly, monitor/control panel, printed circuit boards, shore power cord and reel.
19. CONVENIENCE PACKAGE: Factory Installed or Factory Approved Dealer installed kitchen center. Ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, trash compactor, central vacuum system, systems monitor panel, factory installed thermometer and compass. Carbon Monoxide/Smoke Detectors, interior/exterior light fixtures (excluding lenses and bulbs), switches, GFCI and electrical outlets, power driver/passenger seat computer, central locking system, remote electronic entrance system, power awning motor, power awning-weather sensor and control panel. External barbeque. Wonder Bed lift motor and switch.
20. LEVELING SYSTEM: Factory Installed or Factory Approved Dealer installed motor, hydraulic/electric pump, actuators, jack assemblies, lines, fittings, power cylinders, worm gear, gear sets, switches and wiring harness.
21. SLIDE-OUT SYSTEM: Factory Installed or Factory Approved Dealer installed motor, hydraulic/electric pump, actuators, jack assemblies, lines, fittings, power cylinders, worm gear, gear sets, switches and wiring harness. Weather seal.
TOWING EXPENSE: If towing assistance becomes necessary due to a Breakdown of a covered component, towing expenses not payable by insurance will be reimbursed to You for up to $300.00 per occurrence. This towing benefit is extended to the tow vehicle when the tow vehicle is in the process of towing the covered Vehicle and the tow vehicle is less than 10 years old at the time of the tow occurrence. An upgraded towing benefit is available when selected on the Information Page.
TRIP INTERRUPTION/TRAVEL EXPENSE: When Your Vehicle is disabled due to a covered Breakdown more than 100 miles from Your residence, We will reimburse You for up to three (3) days for lodging and restaurant meal expenses to a maximum of $125.00 per day subject to the following conditions: 1) The Breakdown causes a delay en route to Your destination. 2) The date of the Breakdown will be considered the first day of the three (3) day maximum period. The expense must be incurred between the time of the Breakdown and the time the repairs are completed or, by the end of the third calendar day subsequent to the Breakdown date if the repairs are not completed, whichever occurs first. Receipts are required for reimbursement.
SERVICE CALL/EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE: If a covered Breakdown requires emergency road service or, on site repair we will reimburse You up to $100 for a service call, per occurrence.
REDUCED DEDUCTIBLE AT THE SELLING DEALER: When You choose the Selling Dealer listed on the Information Page to perform repairs to Your Vehicle, Your Deductible will be reduced by $50.00. This benefit does not apply if Your Deductible is $0 on the Information Page in the section titled Coverage.
FOOD SPOILAGE: If the covered refrigerator or freezer Breakdown results in a loss of perishable food or beverages (does not include alcoholic beverages), We will reimburse You up to $75.00. Receipts are required for reimbursement.
FREIGHT CHARGES/PARTS SHIPPING EXPENSE: When a Breakdown requires the extra cost of shipping covered parts, We will reimburse You up to 10% of the covered part Cost as a freight allowance to a maximum of $100 per occurrence.
FUEL/L.P. GAS REPLACEMENT: When a Breakdown of the covered fuel tank or L.P. Gas Bottle results in the draining of fuel or L.P. gas, We will reimburse You up to $50.00 per occurrence. Receipts are required for reimbursement.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY DEDUCTIBLE REDUCTION: When a covered Breakdown results in You having to pay a Manufacturer required deductible, We will reimburse You up to $100.00. Receipts are required for reimbursement.
GUARANTEED PART REPLACEMENT: If a part covered by the Agreement fails a second time during the term of the contract, all the repair charges are paid by Us.
AUDIO/VIDEO TECHNOLOGY: Included in Platinum Coverage or when the Audio/Video Technology box is checked We agree to the cover the following: Factory Installed or Factory Approved Dealer installed: High Definition-Flat Screen-Plasma-LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Television/Monitor(s) up to an maximum allowance of a 40" display screen. DVD/VCR and High Definition DVD player. Home Theater Audio System, Satellite dish or antenna including rotator motors, signal amplifier, control panel and switches, converter and in motion-satellite receiver. GPS System or Navigation System. This coverage excludes Internet access devices, phone systems, game systems, personal computers and their monitors, I-Pod/MP3 Players, cabling and hubs.
Coverage and Limitations for Roadside Assistance up to $100.00 per occurrence.
TOWING ASSISTANCE: When towing is necessary for a non-covered failure, the Vehicle can be towed to the nearest service facility.
BATTERY BOOST: If You incur a charging system or battery discharge for any reason, a jump-start will be applied to start the covered Vehicle.
FLAT TIRE ASSISTANCE: In the event of a flat tire on the covered Vehicle, service consists of removal of the flat tire and it's replacement with the spare tire. If the Vehicle has no inflated spare or, if it has two (2) or more flat tires, the Vehicle will be towed to the nearest service facility.
FUEL, OIL, FLUID and WATER DELIVERY SERVICE: An emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid and water will be delivered if You have an immediate need. You must pay for the fuel, oil or other fluids upon delivery.
LOCK-OUT ASSISTANCE: If Your keys are locked inside Your Vehicle, assistance will be provided in gaining entry to Your Vehicle.
ALL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY ROAD AMERICA MOTOR CLUB, 3081 SALZEDO STREET, CORAL GABLES, FLORIDA, 33134, CALL TOLL FREE AT 1-800-325-9028
American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc.
For more info Call Eric Bures at 866-924-9161 Ext. 107.
Click the links below to download a brochure.